From the early years of Zion Lutheran Church, Christian Education has been important to the members of the congregation. The congregation started Zion Lutheran School in 1912. Since that time, three building projects have expanded the ministry of Zion Lutheran School. The original school building was built in 1921. In 1977 a new classroom and gym addition was built next to the older building. In 1988 the two buildings were connected and the 1921 section was completely remodeled. In 2013 the addition of four new classrooms were added on to give the school more space.